- Flexibility – Scale up and down to meet your organization’s requirements.
- Security – Rest assured that your data in the cloud offers same (if not better) level of security than what your currently have.
- Ease of Maintenance – In the past, a lot of IT workload spent on managing your infrastructure. With cloud computing, you can focus on how the solution will help you further your mission. The IT piece belongs to somebody else.
- Cost – Using cloud technology reduces: your maintenance fees. No more servers, software, and update fees. Many of the hidden costs typically associated with software implementation, customization, hardware, maintenance, and training are rolled into a transparent subscription fee.
- It’s open – Internet standards and web services allow you to connect services to each other, on any computer or mobile device, at any time.
- Project Scope, Business Objectives and Performance Benchmark
- Required Storage, Computing Power and Network Traffic
- Performance Safeguard – proxy, load balancing, etc.
- Security Safeguard – firewall , IPS , data replication, etc.
- System Management – Dashboard, mail/SMS alert
AI Solution Approach
- Study towards your Technical Infrastructure
- Proof of Concept
- Migration Planning
- Performance Reporting and Operation Support